Thursday, January 22, 2009

Food Blogs

I been blessed by food blogs this past year. Sounds weird I know, but blogs like Karina's Kitchen have taught me that allergy restricted eating can be delicious. Karina's also taught me to be adventurous. Now I know what Teff flour is. And Shauna James of Gluten-free Girl fame gave me the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. And in case you love food blogs, or maybe you want to love food blogs but don't know where to find good ones, check out the Well Fed Network. This group of writers and editors follow food blogs, write them, critique them. And now they have an award (actually I think they do this every year, I just discovered it). Check out their website, you can browse the sites nominated for awards or just check the list of food blogs in about 15 categories that this network maintains. Maybe you'll fall in love.

2 comments:

  1. Gluten-free/allergen-free food blogs really are life-savers, aren't they? We are so blessed to have discovered food restrictions in a time with such abundant resources at our disposal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sally, it's a great time to find resources for food issues. And these blogs can be so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete